pin

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sticky dough rolls

City

I have a bread machine I'm sure its cheatig my dough cycle runs for 1 hour 30 min I'm sure kneading and letting rest for 30 min at a time until double in size with a towel coverig in a warm room is a great alternative.

Recipe
One cup water plus two tblsp(milk is better)
One egg
Fourth cup sugar
Half cube softened butter
One tsp salt
Three cups flour
Three tsp of yeast or two packets
After dough ready pull small handfuls a

And shape into balls I butter my hands and the pan. Glass bakes best. Preheat to 350 and let doughballs rise for another 30 min or double in size .I cover with a towel while rising. If u plan to bake a different day u can cover in plastic and freeze before this second rise. Bake for 20 min. Check if tops are golden and tap with finger to tool to see if u hear a hollow sound or feels firm. Let cool 5 to 10 min











No comments:

Post a Comment