pin

Monday, April 30, 2012

Homade BBQ pizza on the grill

Our friends keep telling us to try and bbque pizza on the grill so we are trying today.

P

Dough One cup water plus two tbl Two tbl oil One tsp salt Tsp sugar Three cup flour Three tsp yeast I put.dough ingredients in.my bread machine My setting for dough is 6 .it takes 1.30 hours of kneading and rising..its not too sticky and can be rolled.on an oiled.cookie Sheet or dusted flour counter. Bake chicken breast ahead of time at 350 for 30 min in water covered in bbque sauce Shred one cup cheddar cheese Two cups mozzerella Fourth cup parmesian Tried this a second time my daughter reminded me about cooking the dough first on the grill for two min then topping we are watching it every 5 min to make sure doesnt burn





















No comments:

Post a Comment