pin

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Chicken enchiladas.

I am making green enchiladas from a recipe Cassandra gave me.

I use la Victoria green enchilada sauce. After baking chicken breast I shred it and mix into a pan warming and stir in sour cream or in my case, Greek yogurt. I try to sneak it in whenever I can.
I shreds mozerella cheese its good to buy a can of diced green chilies and put into each tortilla.
Layer tortillas. Then pour leftover sauce over top cover in more cheese.
Bake 350 for 20 to 30 min to get Brown edges
Ingredients
I large can la Victoria green enchilada sauce
One pound block mozerella cheese
2  packs Costco raw chicken breast
Cook chicken in oven with broth, or fry in pan with butter ans johhnnys seasoning
Small can diced green chilies
Flour tortillas
One pkg of sour cream or Greek yogurt
13 by 9 inch pan
I put my pan in the freezer to cook later. Be careful using a glass pan it can break in hot oven













Red ones are pretty similar. I get the red sauce in a can La victoria. I use cheddar cheese and i soften the corn tortillas by microwaving a stack at a time in the bag it comes with for ten seconds checking to see if it cracks when bent fill quickly so they dont dry out. I read placing a damp towel over them on a plate keeps them moist also.

1 comment: