pin

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Whoopie pie

For cake
Cream  4 tbl of unsalted.butter
1/2 c sugar for four min until fluffy
Add one egg until incorporated
1/2 c milk blend alternating with flour mixture:
One.cup flour
1/4 tsp baking soda

1/4tsp salt
1/4 c cocoa powder
Alternate ending with flour

Scoop onto greased sheets
Bake 400. For 5 to 7 min
For filling
I wanted to lighten it up instead of cream cheese or marscapone I made marshmellow strawberry fluff for filling

I melted mini marshmellows and two tbl of water in microwave for two min 40 sec. Stirring to melt all of it.
I blended a cup of fresh strawberry in my blender to make a puree. I pressed through a mesh seive with a spatula to make the seeds ansd chunks stay out of filling.
I mixed the puree into marshmallow. And stirred in one cup of powdered sugar. Hoping it will thicken I set bowl in freezer to set I imagine the fridge overnight wrapped in plastic would work.


















No comments:

Post a Comment