pin

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Homemade graham crackers

I would like to make a no bake cheesecake with
1/4 c sugar
8 oz cream cheese  lemon zest
One tsp vanilla
Whip a container of whipping cream in a frozen mixing bowl with 2 tbl.of sugar and vanilla fold together and put.in fridge two hours.I'm topping with friut to make a flag for the fourth
I.have fresh raspberries on my fence growing

I am low.on graham crackers so I have always wanted to make Graham crackers. I know its best with butter and graham flour. But I'm using
All purpose I looked up a few recipes and decided I really wish I had honey too!!
I.saw.someone.made.it with dark karo syrup so I used
1/2 dark karo.syrup ( of course I really didn't.have enough so  I added part molasses mmmm reminds me of gingerbread... ) wow I shouldve gone to the grocery store but I have a feeling I will be.making these again

I have Crisco I figure I'm using.for crust so I will add butter anyway
1 c Crisco
1c brown sugar was out so I used part white sugar
Dash.of.cinnamon
1/2 syrup I had dark karo, molasses, and some maple ha ha!!
2 tsp baking soda
4 c flour
4tbl of ice water keep nearby to add as you mix into dough. Sprinkle top with sugar
I preheat oven to 375
Rolled out.into foil poked holes with a skewer and into square.with knife
Bake 15 min look.for.brown edges let.cool

No comments:

Post a Comment