pin

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Snicker doodles

I made these cookies from memory
I have an easy sugar cookie recipe I use even for crust.
My husband.Ken loves it on pie.
Preheat oven to 350
Mix one half cup sugar with one tbl of cinamon mix and set aside
Two cubes softened room temp  salted butter
One tsp.lemon juice(optional)
One egg
One cup granulated white sugar (Brown is good if half n half)
Cream together
Add two tsp vanilla
Combine one tsp salt
Three cups flour
Two tsp baking powder
Mix until you need to get your hands in and knead
Roll into one inch balls roll in cinamon sugar mixture
Bake on foil covered cookie sheet for ten min just until edges Brown may seem not done but they cook more whle cooling and once dry they stay chewy and moist






Cinamon and sugar
press down

Lunch idea while I made cookies


No comments:

Post a Comment