pin

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Bran muffins from Shilo

This muffins turn out great for me everytime I make them. Soft chewy and the kids love them. Paige loves a banana mashed up

in this recipe I freeze my bananas and micromave when needed . You can ripen in oven also low on a pan 300 .

Tony Serrano still mentions when I made these on the fourth of July at his BBque stand he liked the blueberry ones, they sold out quick.
Bran muffins: I blend
1 1/2 cups of oatmeal in my blender to chop it fine then soak it in
1 cup of buttermilk ( I used milk and a tsp of vinegar)
Mix together
1/3 c canola oil
2/3 c brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
one egg add in separate bowl
1 c flour ( whole wheat)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder

mix together then add bran mixture that was soaking.

Add any fruit stawberries sliced

blueberry or a mashed banana is good. bake  Shilo says 325 for 20 min I have done
350degrees
for 15 min let cool 10 min








No comments:

Post a Comment